Skip to main content

Hello. I would like to describe my problem with KPN and KPNnetwerk.

On July 6, 2021, I reported that I am moving, but since then I still have no internet at home. The KPN website shows that I have an optical fiber available at my new address, I just need to change the box in the apartment from Ziggo to KPN (see the photo). For this purpose, I have made several appointments with both KPN and KPNnetwerk. Employees from KPNnetwerk showed up only once, they literally did nothing and decided that they had finished their work. One of my neighbors has KPN so I don't understand why it takes so long in my case. I AM ALREADY WAITING 4 MONTHS!

I pay every month 50 euro for 200 Mbit/s. I have already thrown over 200 euros down the drain. I got Direct Online Pakket but the connection is very unstable and slow. The problem with the internet affects me more and more because I work and study from home.
I can't wait any longer. I have the impression that KPN sees no problem because I keep paying the internet bill.
I feel cheated, should I go to the police or go to court?

fill in your profile so that an employee can see what exactly the situation is. I don't quite get what the current situation is from the text. have you now switched to KPN from Ziggo?

fill in your profile so that an employee can see what exactly the situation is. I don't quite get what the current situation is from the text. have you now switched to KPN from Ziggo?

I am a KPN client for more than a year. In July I have change my address and reported "Verhuizing". The tenants who lived here before had internet from Ziggo (the output in the wall). I did not ever have Ziggo and I do not want to change the provider. I kindly ask KPN to come to my apartment and change the output in the wall so I can connect my modem.

Optical Fiber is never an outlet that is built into the wall, with the fiber of KPN Netwerk it is always built on top. Are you sure there is no FTU, possibly with NT near the fuse box? Usually it is placed there.

Optical Fiber is never an outlet that is built into the wall, with the fiber of KPN Netwerk it is always built on top. Are you sure there is no FTU, possibly with NT near the fuse box? Usually it is placed there.

I have check several times my apartment, but I can't find FTU, NT anywhere. In my apartment I only have the fuse box and the socket from Ziggo.

What's more, the invoices still show my old address, and I did not get the 3-month discount for the move.

@MateuszC Welcome to our forum. 

Very sorry to hear that you are waiting for this long. 

I saw that you already filled in your forum profile and I tried to check te situation. 

There has been a request to a contracter to contact you, this has been done on 16-11. I will check what will happen with this request this week. 

If nothing has changed this week I will check if there is anything I can do. The contact between KPN and KPNnetwerk is limited though, but I will try my best! 

If there is any new information I will let you know.Â