Skip to main content

Hello Team, 

I have orderdd kpn internet at my new home. I have received couple of mails asking to make an appointment with the engineer to install the internet. Please let me know how to make an appointment with the engineer.

Address to which internet is ordered is mentioned below.

(...)

Let me know how to make an appointment as when applying for thr package, it was mentioned in the website that the connection will be available on 10th March. Is it possible to have an appointment on 10th March ?. Awaiting response

*Admin: gegevens verborgen i.v.m. privacy

Hello Team,

Can some one tell me how I can schedule appointment??

Welcome to our Forum @Shajan! I just read your topic, looked into the system, and saw that you already tried calling us. The connection failed several times, so I decided to call you myself. I couldn't reach you, so I scheduled the engineer for coming Thursday between 13.00-15.00H. Unfortunately, there isn't a spot left on the 10th. Otherwise, I picked a timeslot on that day. 

I hope Thursday 11th between 1300-1500H suits your schedule. If not, please let me know. We can always reschedule the appointment. 

Hello @Lisa : Thanks for the update. Yesterday, i was able to reach by phone one of your colleage and an appointment is already scheduled with engineer on 10th March at 13:00 - 15:00 cet. Hence, we can cancel the appointment for Thursday.Only outstanding point is the items to install the internet. That has not yet received. Hope it will be delivered in the coming days.

Hello @Lisa : please do not cancel the appointment on 11th March because nobody came on 10th March for providing internet connection. I am waiting at my place since 1 PM waiting for the engineer.so far nobody has contacted me.

Hey @Shajan! I could not find the aforementioned appointment at first. Otherwise, I would of course not have planned an appointment with the engineer on the 11th. I just checked the system and saw that the engineer came by. 
Is everything installed properly? I hope that you are satisfied with our services (despite the miscommunication of this appointment:grimacing: ).