Skip to main content

Hi all,

I tried to change my IBAN in the information - as I need this month’s payment and the final payment to go on my IBAN - but everytime I change I get the issue listed above, I see the old IBAN instead of the new one.

is there any system issue?

Thanks,

Ilaria

admin: eigen topic aangemaakt

Hi all,

I tried to change my IBAN in the information - as I need this month’s payment and the final payment to go on my IBAN - but everytime I change I get the issue listed above, I see the old IBAN instead of the new one.

is there any system issue?

Thanks,

Ilaria

@Erwin_ I saw you helped last time, could you let me know? :) 

Hi @ilaria maganza . Welcome to the forum :-)

Can you fil out your profile page (please also add the bank account number I need to change it to) and give me a sign after you have done that?

Hi @Erwin_ ,

i filled it out, let me know if you can see it.

thanks!

Hi @ilaria maganza . Welcome to the forum :-)

Can you fil out your profile page (please also add the bank account number I need to change it to) and give me a sign after you have done that?

Done!

Hoi @ilaria maganza . It looks like you already had contact about this. A collegeau of mine has planned a return phonecall today.

Also it looks like your contract will be terminated, is this correct?

Hoi @ilaria maganza . It looks like you already had contact about this. A collegeau of mine has planned a return phonecall today.

Also it looks like your contract will be terminated, is this correct?

Hey Erwin, yes that’s correct. If your colleague will be able to solve the issue then we are good :)

and yes correct, the contract has been terminated as I moved out of the house.

thanks!

ilaria

My colleague has changed your banknumber. He/she isn't able to call you because you gave an international number. But he lets us know your issue is fixed. 

Hi Erwin, 

just checked and it is now correct!

my issue is solved, thanks so much :)

Best,

ilaria

Nice! Have a nice day.