Skip to main content

Been waiting since May for a connection. Several appointments from KPN network and no one calls no one shows up.

I contacted them regarding this and they do not compensate people. I has to take 1 day off from work due to there appointment which you cannot change once they give it. 

So KPN. Why do you associate yourselves with such an incompetent company. They are first of all making you lose money and they are also putting your name to the dirt with their service.

They were supposed to connect my house today. Guess what? No call no show.

How embarrassing for KPN. 

Funny note. KpN called me today to offer fiber optic internet today. Poor girl she did not deserve my sarcasm.

Funny note 2: the main subject was "KPN why KPN network?" Was change I guess for some reason to what it is now.

I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting for KPN to actually take action. A company like KPN network which holds the KPN name should not be allowed by "KPN" to do business in their name like this. 

A simple connection to the house. Please just show us the main connection and we will connect ourselves. Expect a huge invoice for our quick service. 

Admin: merged with your own topic

Let's go KPN. You have broken the initial contract already 3 times. What are you going to do to fix ti outrageous situation.

I can also attach all the email confirmation from you for all the other start days if you want. Including the first email with contract documents. 

Hi @SNG1984  . Welcome to the forum.

Sadly I can't do anything for you as long as the pshyical connection is not installed.  KPNNetwerk and KPN (this forum is the provider) are two different companies. We can only take action after the fibre connection has been physically installed. 

Hi Erwin,

No problem. I have already put in a cancelation request. Can you please check to see if it goes thru. I no longer want to wait and would like to cancel it.

Thanks,

Sam

Hi @SNG1984 . Where dit you place this request? I don't see it yet.  You need a confirmation by mail to be sure

My advice is to call 0800 0402 and ask for the cancelation/opzeg department.