Skip to main content

Hello,

I hired interned in mid-december and I got an appointment to install optic fiber the 9th of january. However that day the installation could not be done because the technicians had no ladder with them.

After that, there was a mistake and it was reported that they did install optic fiber and after several attempts, they are supposed to come the 26th of january.

About one week ago I got and emergency package with 100 GB. However, I have to work from home sometimes and my partner has online lectures so we have now 40 GB left. I am afraid it will not be enough for the rest of the week, and I would like to request more GB. What do I have to do??

Thanks,

Julia

That package you got obviously from the KPN provider. Therefore call tomorrow the free number 0800-0402, be aware it is an AI program you’re first talking against. Just keep talking until it says: “Ik verbind u door met ……………………...” 

​Welcome on the forum @Julia Mestres, hi! 

I hope everything worked out with the emergency package. When you contact us my colleague helps you further. If you haven't spoken to anyone yet and you still need extra data, please fill in your profile and leave a message in this topic. I’ll get a notification when you do and I’ll get back to you.

Hi! Thanks for the help and sorry for the late reply. Calling to the phone number was enough to get some more GB to the emergency router. I also got optic fiber installed so I hope I won't need this router anymore soon. However I do not have the connection point box to install the router. I was told 3 days ago that I would receive it but still nothing, and my contract is activated as if I had already internet available. I will call tomorrow to confirm that you sent me the box to install the router (or maybe you can give me an answer about that).

Thanks,

Julia

Hi, this time I have to say sorry for my late reply. Did you receive everything you need? Otherwise please let me know what is still missing and if you fill in your profile I can check this.