Skip to main content

Hi,

I moved to a new house and subscribed to ziggo for while. I tried it for 13 days and didn't like the performance so, I canceled it in the trial period of 15 days; not to pay additional fees.

I subscribed KPN fiber, however, I have been waiting for a few days and now realized that I need to wait till 25 October !!!

Guys, I don't have Internet and TV at home, we’re a family and we do have a lot to do via the internet!!

I called the call center and told them that I have an orange fiber modem in the house, so just send me the modem and tv box so that I can install it and don't wait for the mechanician. They said “no, our system does not let you do so”!!!

This is a really inconvenient situation for me, I started to feel regret of canceling Ziggo!!!

Is there any suggestion for me, to make it faster or should I switch back to Ziggo?

Thanks. 

Hi @Unsal, welcome to KPN and our forum! Unfortunately I can't speed up the activation. It will always take some time to prepare and activate a subscription. How long exactly depends on what needs to be done physically. And if that requires a technician or can be done by yourself. The installation package will be delivered to your address. It usually arrives a few days before the planned activation date. However, the equipment will not work before the activation date. 

If you have one of more mobile subscriptions with us, we can add a free data bundle to them so you can use those as a hotspot. But if that is not the case, I can only ask you to wait.