Skip to main content

Good day. Could you resend an equipment to me one more time? It seems that PostNL messed something and package is returned back to you. Also, it would be good if you have support in English. Thank you

Hi @Egor Kromberg,welcome to our forum!
If the package has been returned we'll have to send you a new one ofcourse!

The quickest way to reach us is by phone on 0800-0402 during office hours but I can imagine that can be a bit of a maze in English, although the robot should have a basic understanding of the language and all of my colleagues should be able to speak enough english to help you with this.

If you havent been helped yet I can also take a look. Could you update your profile and let me know?

Hi @Thomas . I’ve updated my profile. Thank you

Thanks for the info @Egor Kromberg! I made a ticket for my colleagues at the logistics department. As soon as the new package is underway you'll get an e-mail and text message

@Thomas thank you!

@Thomas I think that they didn’t send me 2 KPN SuperWifi points, because the weight of the new package is lower than the previous one (I got track only at the moment). Could you check, please, and send them too? It is not a big issue, but I want to use them anyway.

I did mention them specifically in my request so they should be in there. If it turns out they're missing please let me know and I'll follow it up with my colleagues!

Hi @Thomas . KPN has sent me ONLY SuperWifi points. And installation is tomorrow. Could master bring the modem? Oh how can resolve this issue?

Hi @Egor Kromberg, well that wasn't supposed to happen. The technician will likely have a modem with him as well. If he doesn't, let me know and we'll send you a new one.

@Thomas luckily the technician had modem. Everything is working now

Ah great, thanks for the update!
Sorry for the inconvenience!