Skip to main content

I have spent 20 mins online and on phone trying to contact KPN about my order. Found an  800 number and the robot there is no help at all.

The issue - I have ordered Internet contract for my new house. For some reason they included installation service. I have been trying to reschedule or cancel it for days - but have no idea how to do it. Please, don’t offer following the link with bestelstatus, I will get a stroke if I try it again. Because my account is not activated, this service is not on my KPN ID, apparently - all I get an error message.

So, I tried chat, phone and emails. Nothing works. You are unreachable. So, I am telling you here - cancel the appointment for tomorrow, I don’t need it, I can plug in the modem myself. Anyway, the house is not reachable on that day.

Hallo @client001 ,

KPN is gewoon bereikbaar per telefoon : 0800 - 0402. 

Spreek in : Ik wil een medewerker spreken. 

Bij te grote drukte heb je met de chat een alternatief.  

De chat bereik je via :

https://www.kpn.com/service.htm

Kies een onderwerp.

Tik dan op  : Ik heb een andere vraag 

(en dan helemaal naar beneden scrollen) 

KPN can be reached by telephone: 0800 - 0402.Speak: I want to speak to an employee.When busy, you have an alternative with the chat.You can reach the chat via:https://www.kpn.com/service.htmChoose a subject.Then tap: I have another question(and then scroll all the way down)

It’s not possible to contact KPN via chat. In English it’s is even more difficult. 

I am receiving many offers from KPN’s competitors and I expected KPN will offer me something new after my 2 years contract has ended. 

Hi @Rumbarak, welcome! We don't offer any form of discount, because your contract doesn't end. You are simply free of contract, which means you can terminate your subscription with one month notice. If you want to check the possibilities regarding your contract, you can call us (0800-0402) and my colleagues will help you.

Hi @Rumbarak, welcome! We don't offer any form of discount, because your contract doesn't end. You are simply free of contract, which means you can terminate your subscription with one month notice. If you want to check the possibilities regarding your contract, you can call us (0800-0402) and my colleagues will help you.

Marcia thank for your reply. It's strange for me that after fixed contract has ended KPN doesn't offer anything. ( E.g new beter contract). It looks like for me that u completely don't respect your customers and u a looking after new ones. I know that i can terminate the contract ( even more i do not have to do anything as a new vendor T-Mobile /Ziggo are eager to do everything in my name)