Skip to main content

Hi,

I have recently successfully received and installed my modem, but I can't start or check my subscription. It was supposed to start on September 23, but it didn't. When I log in to check the order status it always shows "undefined". How do I check the date of my subscription and start it?

Hi @Daria Reps . Welcome to the forum.

My first question: Does it work? Do you have a working internet connection?

Hello @Erwin_  

The modem works, it lights up green and my computer and phone see the wifi, but it just says connected with no internet. 

So you don't have actual internet? Could you fill out your profile and give me a sign? 

The best way to  get help with this is call 0800 0402 by the way.  They can help you more quickly. 

I think I don’t. I have filled out the profile. I don’t speak Dutch unfortunately. 

@Daria Reps I've looked into the situation.

The contract has the status “Cancelled”. This can have a number of reasons. 

Have you contact us in any way to cancel the contract? Or have you had an e-mail with a request to contact us that has not been answered?

For some reason I have multiple products on the page. I know that the first one got cancelled but not by me. How can I get a new contract without having to order more equipment? 

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

@Daria Reps the screenshot you posted had an address on it. So I've deleted it. I see what you've posted. Just be careful not to post any information online that could lead people to know where you live. 🙂

I see now there've been several orders placed. The customer number on your profile belonged to an order that was placed for the wrong addition to the house number. I've placed the correct customer number in your profile under “Persoonlijke opmerkingen”.

Could you confirm for me that you've found the correct connection point in the home? On this page on ISRA points you can see what it should look like. 

Connect the cable from there to your Box 12. The correct port is marked “DSL”. After that, do a reset of the modem. If it still does not work after that, please let me know here. 

I have found the ISRA 2 point which has 2 ports. One of them has my neighbour's router plugged in, so I used the 2nd one to plug in mine. 

I have manually reset the router, but the internet light is still blinking.

@Daria Reps that's 1 ISRA point. for 1 connection. So it makes sense that your connection won't activate. 

Could you make sure there is not a similar point for your connection? It may look like one of the others on the webpage I sent you.

There are no other connection points. This is the only one.

@Daria Reps in that case it's best one of our engineers goes to take a look. I've started a ticket that will be handled by our technicians. They will decide if they can fix this from a distance, by explaining where the ISRA point is. Or by sending an engineer to your location.

We will contact you on the phone number you have given us as soon as possible. 

Thank you very much, just in case my phone number is listed in the profile and starts with 07.

@Daria Reps confirmed! I don't know if they can call to a non-Dutch number. So I`ll keep a close eye on the process.

Just in case they can't reach you, is there any chance you have a Dutch number as a back-up? One that belongs to a friend or roommate?

I don’t have a Dutch number unfortunately. I have called them back yesterday and got an engineer appointment for next week.