Skip to main content

dear i have the same problem over here, i am not in the Netherlands so i want to stop the service,

i sent  request before the 19th of august and i revised that it will be cancelled after 2 weeks, today the 19th of September i received an email that it will be canceled on the 19th of October.

so i want the service to be cancelled immediately. 

Admin: afgesplitst en eigen topic voor je aangemaakt

Hi @Aj407 , welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time getting your contract cancelled. The quickest way to get this done is over the phone (0800-0402) as you can be connected to the cancellation department directly or you can start a chat with the department by going to https://www.kpn.com/service.htm

@Jeroen_dB if the quickest way is calling 0800-0402 i’m screwed.

I already told my case for 3 different ladies. They always say “i need to ask something to my colleague, hold on”, and let me waiting forever (last time was 20 minutes!!!) 

I moved to a place that KPN cannot provide internet and now don’t want to cancel my subscription.

I am really sorry, but you need to contact our contract department. It is simple not possible to cancel your contract by posting on a forum.