Skip to main content

Hi Team,

I have asked for a cancelation because I’m moving from my current apartment and I can’t move my current internet connection with me because at the new address It’s a residential building with certain company.

My old address is *****

My new Address is *****

I have already submitted my move and got a call asking me to send the confirmation by the municipality through a certain mail but the mail is blocked » Opzegging@KPN.com

I got confirmation from the municipality of Amsterdam that I submitted my move and i have a copy of the new contract for you to check but I have no Idea how to send that to you?

Please help me with my cancelation asap.

BR,

Ahmed

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Hi @Ahmed Ebaid . It looks like the subscription on your old adres is being terminated. Did you receive confirmation of this? 

Hi @Erwin_ 

I did receive it but It was supposed to be terminated on the 3rd of march as I filled the cancellation form on 31st of January, … now I got an email saying it will be the 26th of March.

Also the said the box will be sent to me, but they didn’t ask for my new address. Does this mean it will be sent to the old address?

Hi @Ahmed Ebaid . Did you order a new subscription on the new adres? In that case the equipment will be sent to that adress