Skip to main content

I am receiving multiple email to make an appointment with a technician as I ordered internet for our future house but when I try to login with KPN ID I get an error saying: “ You have been logged out. Please log in again to continue. ”

Hi @elnazshahzeydi, I'm sorry to hear that making the appointment with the mechanic didn't work out up untill now. We'll gladly help you with this.

Does it make any difference if you try this with a different browser, or with a different device? And can you add your postal code and housenumber to your forum profile? Then we can look up your info and help you with this.

Hi @elnazshahzeydi, I'm sorry to hear that making the appointment with the mechanic didn't work out up untill now. We'll gladly help you with this.

Does it make any difference if you try this with a different browser, or with a different device? And can you add your postal code and housenumber to your forum profile? Then we can look up your info and help you with this.

I tried using another browser and unfortunately didn’t work either. I just updated my profile with our future postal code that we are going to move soon. So it is different than our current address.

Thank you for leaving your details, but we need the current address to find your subscription. Do you want to leave this information in the “persoonlijke opmerking” field in the KPN Forum Profile? You can also contact out costumer service by telephone (0800 0402) to arrange this. If you want us to sort it out for you, please leave a message in this topic after leaving the current address.

Thank you for leaving your details, but we need the current address to find your subscription. Do you want to leave this information in the “persoonlijke opmerking” field in the KPN Forum Profile? You can also contact out costumer service by telephone (0800 0402) to arrange this. If you want us to sort it out for you, please leave a message in this topic after leaving the current address.

I just updated the current address.

I can't find an internet subcription on the adress in your profile. It is the right adress? 

I can't find an internet subcription on the adress in your profile. It is the right adress? 

I mentioned earlier that I wanted to order internet for our future house which is for another address. I’m a KPN customer because I have a KPN sim card. What can I do now?

@elnazshahzeydi I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Can you update your profile with the address (postal code and house number) of your future house? You can fill it in at ‘Persoonlijke opmerkingen’ in your profile. Please let me know here when you updated your profile!

@elnazshahzeydi I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Can you update your profile with the address (postal code and house number) of your future house? You can fill it in at ‘Persoonlijke opmerkingen’ in your profile. Please let me know here when you updated your profile!

Hello, Just updated that

Thanks! 

I was able to make an appointment and chose the first possible option, 29-12-2020 between 12:00 and 14:00. Does this suit you? If not, what other date/time would suite you better?

Thanks! 

I was able to make an appointment and chose the first possible option, 29-12-2020 between 12:00 and 14:00. Does this suit you? If not, what other date/time would suite you better?

@Maja_ Unfortunately that date and time don’t work for us. 5th Jan 2021 from 10:00-12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00 work for us. Let me know if that’s possible.

I have replanned the mechanic to 5-1-2021 from 10:00 - 12:00

I have replanned the mechanic to 5-1-2021 from 10:00 - 12:00

Nobody came to our house yesterday while we were waiting for the technician at the same time we received an email for an appointment on 1st Feb. Which one is correct and when our internet will be connected eventually?

It's sad to hear you weren't informed in time that nobody would show up :slight_frown: According to my system, the email with the new date and time, was sent to you om the 29th of December.

The date you'll be connected to the KPN networked has been postponed to February 1st, when the mechanic is scheduled. I'm sorry about the delay! Do you have an internet connection at this moment or do you have nothing at all in the mean time? 

It's sad to hear you weren't informed in time that nobody would show up :slight_frown: According to my system, the email with the new date and time, was sent to you om the 29th of December.

The date you'll be connected to the KPN networked has been postponed to February 1st, when the mechanic is scheduled. I'm sorry about the delay! Do you have an internet connection at this moment or do you have nothing at all in the mean time? 

No in the meantime we don’t have internet connection but if February 1st they come to connect the internet it’s fine by us. 

I've put some extra data on your mobile phone number, so you can use your phone to create a Hotspot for other divices :slight_smile: Hope this helps in the meantime!

@Maja_ Hello I just want to double check that technicians will come to our house in Amersfoort on 1st February  between 12:00PM - 14:00PM to connect our internet?

Hi @elnazshahzeydi, the appointment is still scheduled on 01-02-2021, 12:00-14:00h :relaxed:

@Maja_ Hi we’re waiting for the technicians. Will they come today?

It’s half past two and nobody came!

Hello @elnazshahzeydi, when a technician is scheduled between 12:00 and 14:00, it means he will arrive somewhere in this time slot. Could be at 12:00, but it's also possible he arrives at 13:59 :wink:

It looks like your subscription is up and running now, so I'm assuming everything worked out yesterday?

Hello @Maja_  Yes the technician came 3:30PM eventually and installed our connection. However I couldn’t still connect to our wifi. He’s supposed to return on Friday to check the connection again.

Hmm ok, pity that he wasn't able to fix this in 1 appointment. Will you let me know if he gets everything up en running tomorrow? 

I tried to reach him out several times today but I wasn’t able. Could you please make another appointment with a technician to come and check that again next week?

I'm very sorry to hear this, you're having a lot of bad luck with KPN so far :slight_frown:

Is your internet via a LAN cable working correctly and is it only an issue with the wifi? Anyhow, the quickest and easiest way to get you online, is by calling out customer service for tech support. You can reach them via 0800 - 0402 (free of charge)