Skip to main content

Since the 10th of September I don’t have internet connection anymore; because  somebody from kpn technical department went on the Appartament downstairs to make a Wi-Fi connection, and by drilling their wall he broke my cable.

since then nobody was able to help me out to solve te problem, and yet week after week I found my self struggling with:

-racist person from customer service (Peter,

wich I wish to him all the bad thinks in this planet) ,

-people from customer service lying to mE,

-people that were supposed to call me back and they never did iT

-person from td ringing my bell without appointment

V-person from td coming without knowing what they are supposed to do 

-nobody knows who is taking care about my situation,

there are a lot more, but I really would like to talk with a manager , cause I’m really tired about it.

I spoke already with my lawyer, and jif the problem is not getting fix as soon as possible he will go on with the rest.

im really waiting a phone call from a manager. 
thanks 

Roberto .B

Admin: Editted title to make topic easier to find

Hi @Roby Borelli bore, welcome to our forum.

I'm very sorry to hear that resolving the issue and recovering your internetconnection has been such a hassle. That's not how it's supposed to be. I'd like to take a look into the situation, to see what we can do about it. Can you fill in your forum profile with your name, address including postal code and all other relevant information? I'm not sure if we're able to speed things up, but the least we can do is take a look for you.