Skip to main content

So far it has been a bad start with KPN.

I requested a contract on 31-05 and selected a start date of 03-06.

today my modem arrived and I try to set up the system but the internet is not available. When trying to couple my products to my account the options are grayed out so I called customer service only to find out that KPN has chosen 09-06 as the installation and start date.

at the moment I’m trying to work from home and the wait time is a bit ridiculous and even worse is that I was not informed that the date was moved.

If I truly have to wait another week for internet I would like to cancel my contract. 

Hi @Kvd89, welcome. 

I understand your installation date has been set to the 9 th of june. You asked for the 3th. Sometimes it's not possible to install on that date due to multiple reasons. But weird that date didn't reach you. But I will take a look at it. Will you please fill in your profile and let me know when you did? I will take a look at your subscription. 

Hi Bart,

I have completed my profile. Could you take a look at my case?

thanks,

I see the installation date is indeed the 9th of june. I can't take that forward unfortunately. 😞 I also see you asked for the third of june in the confirmation letter. After that it says, we have to check if possible. You cannot install earlier than the 9th, I'm sorry.