Skip to main content

We will soon be moving to a nieuwbouw and would like to start internet there asap after delivery.

I see internet is already available on our postcode, is it possible to ask to receive the modem at our current address instead of the new one? That would make our life much easier as we won’t be there before getting the keys, and later on we definetely won’t be there all day at the beginning (neither neneighbours i guess)

Hi @Libupipuppy, welcome to our forum!

So exciting to soon be moving into your brand-new house 🙂 Did you already order your internet package for your new home, or are you moving your current contract with you? If you are ordering a new one, then I'd advice you to mention this while ordering. You can also call our customerservice on the free telephonenumber 0800-0402 for help with ordering, if you'd like. 

If you already ordered for your new address, no worries. We'll try to deliver the package twice. If there isn't anyone home the second time we deliver. We will hand the package over to your neighbours or a PostNL pick-up point. You will (of course) receive a message/note from the deliverer if they did so :)