Skip to main content

Dear KPN,

I am writing in name of my daughter who is studying in Holland. Due to oversight of her part, she missed the payment deadline by a couple of days , this  due to the fact that all her email communication is in Dutch.

Anyway now it seems to be impossible to get a re-connection 

The Toll Free number is not working , after being on hold for 10 minutes the line is automatically cut. She went to the nearest KPN shop in Rotterdam but was told that they cannot help …...and that she should call the number.

So 10 days later here we are , hoping to get some answers on how we can re-establish her line 

Sincerely hope that the moderator can assist 

Kind regards

Concerned Father 

Admin: titel aangepast i.v.m. vindbaarheid

Hi @LGHES2002 Good to see you reaching out to us, to help your daughter! Is the issue solved already, or do you guys still need help?  

The best thing your daughter can do is to call our customer service on 0800-0402, as was adviced (if her phone is out of order, perhaps she can use someone elses). The colleagues of the customer service can put her through to the department which handles the payments and they can look into the situation. They can tell her what's the best thing to do. 

It's also possible to start a chat on our website, perhaps that's more convenient at the moment?