Skip to main content

Hello, I very recently purchased KPN home internet service and KPN mobile service as a package, and went home and am now wondering if my apartment even has the right plug to attach a KPN modem. All the cables look like they are coaxial cables, not the KPN plugs I found on the KPN website. I used to have Ziggo, and am starting to doubt if the previous tenants of the apartment got anything different than Ziggo.

Please see the attached photos and let me know if I have the right plug. If not, what happens to my home internet service for KPN? Also, what about the KPN mobile service? I bought them as a packaged deal since they are cheaper together.

All your photos are from ziggo. You should look for an ISRA point. Similar to the photo below.

Thank you, I looked for all of those, but did not find any. Can they be installed or am I out of luck?

If you could order KPN internet on your address, the KPN administration shows that there is a telephone ISRA or fiber NTU somewhere. 
In that case you need to phone 0800 0402 and ask for a technician to visit your hone and find it.