Skip to main content

Hello,

I have emergency modem due to the fact that there are more than 2 months delay on internet delivery due to my move to the new house. However i cannot use the emergency modem anymore and i cannot check if i still have internet left in it, it is Alcatel MW70VK can you check and add additional internet in it ? I need that to work ,i work from home 

Thanks 

Hi @Ezgika, welcome. 

You are probably out of internet. 😞 You can call 0800-0402. It should know that you have the emergency modem and shoudl give you more data. 

Of please fill in your profile and let me know when you did. I will add more data on the simcard. 

Thanks Bart for prompt reply , i just updated my profile please let me know if it is sufficient to add more data.

I requested a new bundle for your emergency modem. This should be added within a working day. You'll be updated about this by text message to your contact phone-number.
If it runs out again, the quickest way to contact us is on 0800-0402. If you tell the computer “Noodpakket opwaarderen” it sends the same request I just sent!