Skip to main content

I have created a move request for my internet subscription but the address wasn’t changed.

According to KPN customer service someone else cancelled my request. How is that possible? And why was I not notified?

I have made sure to submit the request more than 2 weeks in advance (like KPN requested), I have received the email that someone will look into this and contact me with a date and time. Then nothing happened. No call, no email, no internet at the new place.

After talking with customer service I found out that some else (I have no idea who) cancelled my request. How? Why? Why was I not informed?

Another request was made and someone was suppose to call me to confirm the details and date. It’s been 2 days and nobody called.

So now I have no internet, no information about the new request, no idea when someone will call, I’m unable to work since I’m working from home. I’m stuck with all the equipment and a red light on the router.

Hi @AndreiT . Welcome to  the forum.

Sad to read about your troubles.

Has this issue been resolved yet? If not can you please fill out your profile page and give an update in this topic?

The issues was solved by making another move request. I have received a mobile data bundle so I can work, but that was only valid for 1 week. It expired and now I’m without internet again until the scheduled appointment on the 30th.

Good to read that the move is now known to us. I have just applied for a new data bundle for your mobile subscription. The bundel will usually be added on the next working day. 

Thank you for your help

You're welcome! :blush: