Skip to main content

Hey, 

The household I am living in is using the Experia Box v10a, I unplugged the box to connect it to a longer cable. This however did not seem to work as it kept on showing a red light. Even resetting had no affect. So I plugged the Box back into the original cable which now shows the same issues with a red light. Initially on a difference place that indicates a WiFi sign a blue light is blinking, this eventually turns off, but the main light continues to be red. Also after resetting or unplugging. What a can I do? Basically nothing has changed but the box has stopped working. 

Hello @TanjaLuebbers 

Did you reconnect all cables in the same modem ports and made sure they are plugged in properly?

Do you have a copper of glasfiber connection?

Copper is connected via a smaller RJ11 connector in the DSL port of the Experiabox and glasfiber is connected with a wider RJ45 connector in the WAN port of the Experiabox.

Hi @TanjaLuebbers, welcome on our forum!
The red light is an indication that your V10a is not connecting to the internet. As @GeSp suggests this is usually an issue with the cable.

Could you elaborate on how the cables are connected? If you have a fiber connection what the LED's on the fiber unit are indicating?