Skip to main content

hi,  

i am not able to install the modem as the box of KPN in the meter room is broken.  can you help to fix it

*Admin: klantnummer verwijderd uit openbare post

Hello @Manish Kanabar, what do you mean with the box of KPN is broken? The fastest way to get a solution is to call our free of charge number: 0800-0402. 

hi Jeroen,

i mean the  KPN box in the meter room on top of which the modem has to be installed.  when i went to put the modem on top of the KPN box, it completely opened up and the fibre optic strings have all come out. i am not able to install the modem now. 

i do not speak dutch so i am not able to navigate the toll free number.   kindly help. 

Only a technician from KPNNetwork can fix the fiber cable, and unfortunately only a KPN technician kan order/make an appointment with KPN Netwerk. 

2 options; get a phone from a neighbor and call 0800-0402, it's a free number so the neighbor won't have any costs.

The second option takes longer, that is filling in your forum profile and wait for a moderator. They can also order a KPN technician. 

hi Hussel,

i have local dutch number.  so calling is not an issue.  its mainly i dont speak dutch.

will fill the forum profile and wait for moderator then.   if it does not work, will have to end up cancelling the subscription

o dear, that lookes not good. The only way to fix this, is to send a mechanic. Can you fill out your profile? @Manish Kanabar 

hi Jeroen,

yes i have filled the profile.   please do check and confirm.

thanks

Manish

The earliest possibility to send a mechanic to fix the fiber unit and connect your internet is on the 14th of july. I have planned the appontment. 

14-07-2022

08:00 - 10:00

hi Jeroen,

i mean the  KPN box in the meter room on top of which the modem has to be installed.  when i went to put the modem on top of the KPN box, it completely opened up and the fibre optic strings have all come out. i am not able to install the modem now. 

i do not speak dutch so i am not able to navigate the toll free number.   kindly help. 

Try to call 0800-0402 

You have to say internet after the beep, and after that choose 4 helemaal geen internet (no internet at all) or 0 andere vraag (different question ). I guess that is the best option. if that is not correct they can connect you through

hi Jeroen,

this works.  thanks a ton.    will i get confirmation in email too?  would really help

The earliest possibility to send a mecjanic to fix the fiber unit and connect your internet is on the 14th of july. I have planned the appontment. 

14-07-2022

08:00 - 10:00

Ah great, you can already help him, nice

hi Jeroen,

this works.  thanks a ton.    will i get confirmation in email too?  would really help

You will get confirmation by e-mail and sms

@janwilnl - will try this next time i am speaking to customer care.  thank you :-)

@Jeroen_dB - Hi,  can you confirm if the internet activation will also be pushed to 14th since the modem will need to be installed.  thanks. 

Yoyr subscription already started 😞. I will refund the time that you have no connection after the mechanic has fixed the issue. 

@Jeroen_dB - this is helpful.  thanks a lot.  will wait for the mechanic on the 14th.   regards. 

@Jeroen_dB - hello. I have not yet received email and message for the technician visit on 14th July. Can you please help to get this. Thanks 

I can give the guarantee that a mechanic will visit you. This is the only public confirmation i can give you. 

Status afspraak

Datum & tijd:

14-07-2022 tussen 08:00 en 10:00