Skip to main content

Dear Team,

It's really urgent for me to get the wifi fixed as it stopped working after a power outage of 5 mins. In the afternoon today.

We're working from home and this outage is a big impact.

I did restart modem, fiber box and also put a new modem(provided by KPN shop nearby). I did call KPN helpline and also visited Store. No success till now. Please help to arrange a mechanic to fix it asap. Thanks a lot in advance!

It was never mentioned that I need to have a subscription 😞 I had to walk through stores to get that SIM by paying even some bucks.

This is hilarious :(

I’m now waiting and checking why that 100GB internet not working which I even got message of.

I would request to arrange something alternative. I can't go with a 2 yrs of subscription or to pay something more for long term. Thanks again for understanding in advance!

@KumarGaurav Is sent you a PB

It's working. Thanks!

Am I getting more data here?

You can always sent me a private message Kumar. Unfortunately these type of bundles are small. So if possible I would advise you to avoid data heavy applicaties like streaming and video.

Thanks Remco!

I have sent you some messages in private. Can you arrange more data and also I see that my credit balance is gone from prepaid number, strange.

Dear Team,

I have converted the same prepaid number to Sim Only. Can you please proceed with adding the data into it. Thanks in advance!

@KumarGaurav Is answered your private message!

Dear Team,

Good day!

My Home Internet has stopped working since 23rd June morning and would really need your help to have It fixed on priority! Thanks in advance!

Dear team, Good day! My Home Internet has stopped working since 23rd June morning and would really need your help to have it fixed on priority. Thanks in advance!

Goodmorning @KumarGaurav :)

For urgent matters I will have to advice you to call us on the free number 0800 0402 since we're not always here!

Hi Jan,

thanks for replying!

As Internet is not available since 23rd June, it’s nowhere comes as an urgent matter 😞 Please help with debugging it. Thank you!

Hi @KumarGaurav,

I can see there is no connection at the moment and I will have to ask you to reset the fiber box (the Experia Box is connected to this) by making it powerless for at least 2 minutes. If that doen't solve the problem I'm afraid we will have to send a mechanic. 

Hi @JanZ_ ,

I have proceeded with Wifi Reset. Will wait for it. If this doesn’t work I will inform you and then let’s arrange a mechanic visit. I hope it would be part of KPN service :)

Hey @JanZ_ ,

Reset also couldn’t help.

Let’s arrange a mechanic visit, if possible for today.

Too bad to hear that the reset didn't work @KumarGaurav :(
I fixed a mechanic for tomorrow between 13.00 and 17.00. Probably the problem is outside of your house so my guess is that the mechanic will first look in our central. He might also want to have a look at your connection so it's important somebody is around. When this doesn't suit you, you can call us on the free number 0800 0402 to change this appointment.

Thanks a lot @JanZ_ !

Somehow it got cancelled by me :(

Can you please arrange one for tomorrow morning please. Thank you!

Hmm to cancel this wasn't the best thing to do beacause now the first option I have for you is thrusday 28 th of juni between 13.00 and 17.00, I don't have any earlier options, I'm sorry @KumarGaurav. I made this appointment for you and I hope this will suit you 🙏🏻 Our mechanics are really bust at the moment and that's why I can't make this appointment again for tomorrow. When you cancelled this appointment, this mechanic had already been scheduled for another appointment. 

My subscription is valid till 30th June and I see that appointment to fix it has been scheduled on 29th now. This doesn’t seem like a good plan. Let’s cancelled this appointment and I stay without internet till 30th June. I will be happy to have internet from July 1st by T-Mobile :)

No problem @KumarGaurav, I just cancelled this appointment for you.

Hope you will find what you are looking for with your new provider!

Thank you for your time @JanZ_ 

Dear @JanZ_ ,

Good morning!

My KPN Thuis contract end date was 30-06-2023,  but I got a new invoice for the month of July as well. Can you please check as there’s no KPN connection at my house anymore. Thanks in advance!

Dear Team,

Good day!

Can you please check if the subscription has been ended from KPN side as the contract end date was 30th June though I got an invoice for July. Thanks in advance!

Hi Kumar, it can take a while before you get a reply here as Jan mentioned. The quickest way to reach us is by phone.

Your subscription has been cancelled on 6-7 and you'll receive a final (negative) invoice in the first week of August