Skip to main content

I facing  problems with new KPN subscription .  Fiber optic terminator is not installed inside my house. called  customer care  multiple times without any support. i asked for  installation  of  fiber optics tool inside my house, i asked for the link where i can request it, but without answer. I  am quite Frustrated with the service.   Every time i  call customer care , been asked to call other number  every time. I don;t no wether i did right thing to ask for KPN subscription. Help is required

Hi @Rajeshwar, welcome! You don't have an internetconnection right now? Or do you have a copper internetconnection instead of a fiber connection? I think my colleagues told you to call KPN Network. Is that right? But they also couldn't help you? Could you please update your forum profile with your adress and customer number? I will look into it!

Hi 

I called then but without any answers. The fibre network is outside of my house. There is no  fibre box inside my house. I will update my profile.

Let see.

There is no internet.  I have updated my profile and house number.  I am waiting for your response what  needs to be done at the earliest

Hi @Rajeshwar

Thank you for adding your adres to your profile. I've taken a look and saw the following: There is indeed no FTU (the fiber connection) installed yet. This is a task that KPN NetwerkNL needs to finish before we (KPN) can install your internet connection. KPN Netwerk NL is a separate entity from KPN. KPN Netwerk NL has tried on multiple occasions to contact you, usually the mechanic comes to your house in person and asks you when you are available. They've been trying to reach you, but you haven't been home when they tried. They're supposed to contact you again, but i'd suggest that you try to contact them. You can fill out this form and they'll give you a call. Let us know if that doesn't work either and we'll help you out. 

I have already filled the form. I will wait for their call.

HI,

I haven’t heard  anything back from the KPN Netwerk NL team. Let me know what next can be done.

Hi @Rajeshwar

Thank you for adding your adres to your profile. I've taken a look and saw the following: There is indeed no FTU (the fiber connection) installed yet. This is a task that KPN NetwerkNL needs to finish before we (KPN) can install your internet connection. KPN Netwerk NL is a separate entity from KPN. KPN Netwerk NL has tried on multiple occasions to contact you, usually the mechanic comes to your house in person and asks you when you are available. They've been trying to reach you, but you haven't been home when they tried. They're supposed to contact you again, but i'd suggest that you try to contact them. You can fill out this form and they'll give you a call. Let us know if that doesn't work either and we'll help you out. 

I have filled the form and provided them the scheduled also , but I  haven’t heard  anything back.

Hi @Rajeshwar, how unfortunate 😞. I see that you received an SMS from us with a telephone number and a password. Did you already contacted us?

I am not sure how many times i  have to come and post the  progress. still the installation is not yet completed.  They  always takes a time from us and says the   kpn  people will come and complete the installation,  but without any success. i have to always follow up the kpm network customer care services. i  am only getting  assurance somebody will come and  finish the installation, but nobody turns up. this is been happening for last 6 days.  can anyone from KPN can help us.

This takes a long time 😞. I am not sure what I can do for you right now. I see someone was at your house today, but you weren't there. There should be a card in your mailbox with a phone number on it. Could you make a new appointment? What went wrong?

This takes a long time 😞. I am not sure what I can do for you right now. I see someone was at your house today, but you weren't there. There should be a card in your mailbox with a phone number on it. Could you make a new appointment? What went wrong?

I don;t think so, anybody turned up I am doing  WFH all day.   Even i have camera  doorbell where i can easily find out , if anybody turns up. This matter is been pending for more then three week.

I am also ready to share all the recording  of my  camera doorbell , if they said they have come to my home.  i am not sure how long  have to wait. calling KPN network customer care is not helping me either.

I am also ready to share all the recording  of my  camera doorbell , if they said they have come to my home.  i am not sure how long  have to wait. calling KPN network customer care is not helping me either.

No that's okay, I believe you 😉. But did you also not receive any calls, e-mails or textmessages from us?

No that's okay, I believe you 😉. But did you also not receive any calls, e-mails or textmessages from us?

only i have one sms of the appointment  the day they were supposed to come, but they didn't turn up. after repeated call , i get a answer they will call me or they are going to come., but nothing happens.

Okay, I am going to look into it and will keep you posted.

Okay, I am going to look into it and will keep you posted.

I did called them sometime back  and i got the answer , they will call me back or will do the visit, it is same as morning answer.

Hi @Rajeshwar, is it correct that you've had a visit from a technician? Is it working now? Or can I help you with anyting?