Skip to main content

After continuous flow up with  KPN Network - for last three weeks installation is not yet complete. I have almost call everyday to do the follow up when they are going to come to complete the installation.  Every time i get an answer they are going to come, but  it never happens.  I am not sure whom i should blame  or not sure which path i have to go. every other day i am waiting more than 45 mins to get connected to KPN  Network, but i never get  proper  answer when they will complete the installation. Even today i called them twice with no answer. i am not sure whom to ask. 

Hello @Rajeshwar,

I'm sorry to hear that your internet isn't working yet. I see there's already a ticket to solve the problem. I updated this ticket with the request to contact you as soon as possible.
There's also an update, is it possible you received a card in your mailbox that says to contact the phone number on it? Did you already call this number?

Hi @Rajeshwar, I've looked into this some more. What I'm seeing here is that the technician from KPN Netwerk (Volker Wessels) came on the 23rd to finish the fiber install into your house. However, it seems a part was missing so they could not complete the install. The note in our system indicates that you would contact Volker Wessels directly to plan a new date. You're saying you've been calling every day, that has been to Volker Wessels themselves, or to the generic KPN Netwerk number? In the mean time I will check if I can find out why no date for the follow-up has been set. 

Hi @Rajeshwar, I've looked into this some more. What I'm seeing here is that the technician from KPN Netwerk (Volker Wessels) came on the 23rd to finish the fiber install into your house. However, it seems a part was missing so they could not complete the install. The note in our system indicates that you would contact Volker Wessels directly to plan a new date. You're saying you've been calling every day, that has been to Volker Wessels themselves, or to the generic KPN Netwerk number? In the mean time I will check if I can find out why no date for the follow-up has been set. 

HI,

I am calling then on the  following number 0881860048. i got the appointment from them to complete the installation and they never turned up. after  calling every  other day, i am getting  false assurance , engineer will call me back or he will come and complete the installation, but it never happens.  Today Morning i also called them , but i got the same answer , somebody will call back  or come to complete the installation. Please find the series of events.

i got the missing part on 24th from KPN.  Scheduled the appointment for engineer to come back on Friday between 8 AM till 11 AM(SMS i got from them) . No body turns up. Calls the above following number, it has been said that   they are going to come. Entire Friday nobody turn up. Around 4 PM i call back again to the above number, but nothing happens- i got the same answer somebody will call you back  but without any results. Monday Morning again i call them up to fix the appointment, i got the same information they are going to come, but nothing happens. i called them again in evening hours , but same answer. 

Today morning i call them again , but i  got the same answer that  engineer will call you back or will come to fix the installation in hour time. 

i  am highly  frustrated  on this unprofessional  away of treating a customer. i need a answer whether this can be fixed or not.

Hi @Rajeshwar, we are currently diving further into this, to find out what the excact situation is. You said you were missing a part, can you tell us what excactly that part was? And can you share a photo of the connection with us, so we can see how it looks at this moment? 

It took a while for us to get a proper response. I'm hearing they came back on december 3rd, and that everything is now installed and in working order, @Rajeshwar