Skip to main content

My Subscription is supposed to start /activate on 14 Nov 2022 but still its not turn Green yet.

I tried to call the Customer Service but unfortunately No English Option available.

Hi @KSiD, welcome! If the light isn't green, the signal isn't ready. Please fill in your forum profile with your info and reply here when you've done so. We can take a look to see what's going on.

Done.

Pls check. 

I will appreciate if you can get the subscription activate or the issue resolved as early as possible.

Thank you, @KSiD. According to our system, the order is completed. Which means that the glass light should now be green. If that is still not the case, could please post a photo of the fibre unit and its surroundings so we can check if there's something visible there to further diagnose the problem. And, if necessary, we can get a technician planned.

If technician need to be planned then can he come today.

I will not be available tomorrow

If i did any mistake in installing the ISRA, pls let me know so i can rectify it 

Thanks for the photos, @KSiD. That all seems to be in order. Unfortunately, the very first available timeslot for a technician is tomorrow. So, since you said you are not available then, I've chosen the next available slot. Which is november 16, where the technician will arrive between 8:00 and 12:00. You will get a confirmation e-mail and text about this. If that time doesn't work for you, you can reschedule to a later time/date via the link in the e-mail. 

Then schedule for tomorrow please. If possible try to make in morning session

I've managed to reschedule the appointment to tomorrow, @KSiD. I've chosen the first available time slot, that is 12:00 to 14:00. The technician will arrive in that timeslot. 

Thank  you

I ordered a new connection and it was connected on 15th November. But there is a shipment coming from KPN via postnl. I am not sure what exactly it is. But i am not available this week and postnl has shown on its website to pickup by 24th Nov else it gonna return.

I need to ask what exactly in that shipment which was sent by kpn to me and is it possible if kpn cna request to hold the shipment for another week at postnl location so i can pick it up by 30 Nov 2022

Admin: merged with an existing topic for efficiency. 

Apologies for the delay, @KSiD, have you managed to pick up the package? I'm not seeing any shipments here, so I am unable to tell you what exactly it was.

No i didn't pick up the shipment. i am not available in the town for a while.

As per POST NL, its being returned to KPN.

I will be available in the town from 5th Dec 2022 onwards

I'm still not seeing any shipments here. Can you put the track and trace from the PostNL notification in your forum profile (field ‘persoonlijke opmerking’).

Related question: did you receive an installation package earlier this month? It should have contained a modem, various cables and the like. Because if you did not, I expect this current package to be that. And, if the technician who came fixed everything and installed a modem, you no longer need the installatiion package. Then it's okay as it is now with it returning to us. If you did get an installation package earlier, I can look into this further if I have the track and trace.

i updated the personal comment field

Thank you @KSiD, I have found what the package is: it is your new customer welcome gift, the Philips Smart TV. You received an e-mail november 15 about this. The shipment of the tv is handled by our logistics partner Sidekix. You need to call them to arrange a re-shipment. They can be reached at 088 – 623 7006. You can also find this number in the e-mail.