Skip to main content

I have read in a few threads that folks have everything setup but the glas light is not on. When I called KPN they said they were sending out someone to wire the NT box but it’s already wired. Is it possible that it just needs to be turned on by KPN remotely? I have been without internet for a month now and the earliest KPN can send someone out is Wednesday, I work from home and it’s been very difficult working via hotspot.

Thanks

The technician can come and look why the glass light if off and try to fix it. It usually isn't an problem that can be resolved remotely. Maybe something in the street cabinet is wrong or the NT is defective. Did KPN give you 100gb data? (Only available if you have an KPN phone) if not-> call back and ask for it so you don't eat up your data. 

Good luck!

The technician can come and look why the glass light if off and try to fix it. It usually isn't an problem that can be resolved remotely. Maybe something in the street cabinet is wrong or the NT is defective. Did KPN give you 100gb data? (Only available if you have an KPN phone) if not-> call back and ask for it so you don't eat up your data. 

Good luck!

They tried to give me data but unfortunately I’m on vodafone. Thanks for the swift response!