Skip to main content

Good afternoon,

Since yesterday evening my router stoped working. The internet light is green and blinking.

What I have tried (all several times, and without any success)

• Restarting
  • Resetting
  • Disconnecting cables
  • Disconnecting wifi
  • Calling service numbers - but are in dutch and no real person answers
  • Going to physical stores - but they could not help me
  • Filling “Problems & Malfunctions with Internet & WiFi”

The latter ends by suggesting that I hire a paid technician that will improve my wifi. But I am trying to solve a malfunction of your device, not to get a service to improve my experience.

Best regards,

Cosimo

Hi @CosimoDS, welcome to the KPN forum. 

How unfortunate that you're unable to call with my coworkers from costumor services. We'll see if we van help you out. I noticed you already filled out your adres in in your profile so I went and took a look. Right now I'm seeing a change order to change your carrier type from a copper to a fiber connection. Has anyone been in contact woth you for that recently? If not, we're going to treat your problem as a regular los of connection. Which type of Experia Box do you currently have? 

Hi Hannah,

No one got in contact with us recently about switching to fibre (although I would be very interested about it).

I have a KPN Box 12. Please, let me know if you need other information.

Thanks for the quick reply and for your help!

Best,

Cosimo

Hi @CosimoDS,

Hanna and I tried to figure out what's going on, but it is not very clear 🙁

I've given your connection and your Box12 a reset, and here is a possibility things will work as they should again, when everything is restarted. Pleas let me know if this is the case!

The connection was working again for a few hours. Unfortunately, now is not working again.

Best,

Cosimo

And now it is working again!

I hope it keeps working :)

Thanks a lot and have a good one

Cosimo

That's some good news @CosimoDS 😃

You're welcome 😊