Skip to main content

Hi there, 
A technician installed optical fibre to my house 2 weeks ago, and I have received the router.
However, I haven’t received ONU (Optical Network Unit) and cannot connect the fibre and the router.

Asked customer service to send it on Friday 5th August, and he said it would be delivered on 6th.
However, I haven’t received it, and my questions are, 

1. Has the ONU been arranged to deliver?
  2. If so, when do I receive it?
  3. if not yet, please arrange the delivery asap

The internet fees' charged from August and the house is missing the internet connection, I need to solve the issue asap.

The ONU needs to be delivered and connected by a KPN technician. So you need to make an appointment for that visit. Fastest is 0800-0402 or leave your details in your profile, then a moderator here can arrange an appointment.

I called 0800-0402 but was unable to reach the staff.
I’ve updated my profile, and may I ask you to arrange for someone to reach me out.

Thanks, K

Hi @iwashi, thanks for your message! I've scheduled an engineer in the soonest possible slot. This is tomorrow (9-8) between 08:00 en 10:00. Would this suit you? If you reply before 21:30 I could reschedule it if neccesary. After that you can use the link in your email/sms or by phone on 0800-0402.