Skip to main content

Hello, 

I subscribed to a new yearly subscription with a gift. I didn’t receive the XBOX, could you please check ? 

thank you 

Admin: Eddited title to make it easier to find

Hi @shaimaemajdoul! Welcome here 😃. Welcome here 😃. When was your internet connection activated? You will receive the welcome gift approximately after the cancellation period of 14 days (two weeks). 

Hallo @shaimaemajdoul ,

De verzending vindt inderdaad pas plaats na minimaal twee weken na de oplevering. Dit i.v.m. de wettelijke opzegtermijn van twee weken. 

Voor verdere vragen over de levering van het welkomstcadeau kun je contact opnemen met logistiek partner Sidekix. Het callcenter van Sidekix is op werkdagen van 08.00 - 21.00 en op zaterdag van 10.00 - 16.00 bereikbaar op 088 - 623 70 06 (lokaal tarief).

The shipment will indeed only take place after at least two weeks after delivery. This in connection with the statutory notice period of two weeks. For further questions about the delivery of the welcome gift, please contact logistics partner Sidekix. The Sidekix call center can be reached on working days from 08.00 - 21.00 and on Saturdays from 10.00 - 16.00 on 088 - 623 70 06 (local rate