Skip to main content

I just received the modem and a yellow LAN cable. In the instructions they tell me to put a grey DSL cable into the modem. I dont have a grey dsl cable, nor can I put one into my telephone box and connect it to the modem, and the ansluitpunkt because the meterkast is too far away from it. 

when I follow the instructions, the ansluitpunkt is being recognised but the modem cannot be installed at all. 

I have the glasvezel option and there is also a white box in the meterkast that is connected through a green cable with the ansluitpunkt. I work from home and I need a solution to this asap because the customer service couldn’t really help me either. 

Is it possible for you to make some pictures of the fiber and telephone “aansluitpunt” so we know how it looks in your home. We might be able to help you.

The other end of the white cable with the yellow connector in the black box with the two green lights to the right of the fuse box should be connected to the WAN port of the delivered modem/router (Experiabox).

Yes they are connected and I have checked the cable many times but its just not working :( 

Weird. The light “Connection” indicates that the connection is functional. I guess you need a technician; call 0800-0402.

You will need a Ethernet cable category 5e or higher from the red WAN poort on the black box to red WAN poort of the modem. 

But honestly a technician is preferred, because this situation isn’t how it is supposed te be. No clue who did it like this but it has to be an amateur. 

Hi @TanitaW, welcome to the forum. I too think it is best to call out customer service number (0800-0402) and ask for a technician. Were you able to do that already? Has an appointment been made?