Skip to main content

Hi all,

Has anybody had issues getting a modem delivered to an empty home for a new contract? I will likely not be there when it gets delivered, and neither will my landlord.

Can the shipping be redirected?

Thanks

Hello @Renzolo! Thank you for asking your question here. No worries we'll try to deliver the package twice. If there isn't anyone home the second time we deliver. We will hand the package over to your neighbours or a PostNL pick-up point. You will (of course) receive a message/note from the deliverer if we did so. :smile:

Thanks Lisa, in that case, isn’t that possible to change the delivery altogether? Try to deliver twice will not make any difference in this case, as the home is currently empty.

I'm sorry:see_no_evil:. what do you mean by that? Deliver the package to a different address or change the date? 
If you have a different delivery address. Please enter it in your profile. I might be able to change it if it's not too late already:sunglasses:

EDIT: You can enter the other address in the ‘Personal comments’ section (NL:‘Persoonlijke Opmerkingen’)

Thanks Lisa, I have updated the personal information and preferences. Could you check?

Thank you! I can't yet(?) change the delivery address. I think due to the fact that you just placed the order. I'll keep an eye on it and try it several times throughout the day. I will let you know when I did it @Renzolo. 

Thanks Lisa, much appreciated! Is there something I can do on my side to check on it? Rgds

No, you did everything right. You will automatically receive an e-mail if I was able to change it. But, of course I'll let you know by writing a reply here.

@Renzolo The order is still being processed. This is normal. It sometimes takes a day for a new order to be processed by the system. I'll try again tomorrow!:v:

Good morning, please update me on this item if you can. Thank you.

@Renzolo, I’m sorry Renzolo, The order is still being processed. No clue why it takes this long. Maybe because of the weekend? I'll ask the back office why it takes this long. 

Hey @Renzolo! I'm sorry for my late response. Normally I should be able to change the address. Sadly, there was no opportunity for me to do so. Maybe this is because the subscription starts so soon. But, I doubt that. Because up until today the order is being processed. I see you've already received and picked up the package, is this correct? Scusi! I wish I could have helped you with this. :disappointed_relieved:

Thanks Lisa, I have managed to switch the delivery early to a PostNL collection point. Regards.