Skip to main content

Hi All

Happy new year!

From today morning I am not able to connect to the internet. Every time I am trying to connect to wifi, it is redirecting me to the page saying not available.

Hi @nil-kpn, welcome to our forum. Those pages aren't loading properly, but the url does give us a hint of the situation. The link in your second screenshot suggests there is an open invoice, which is the cause of this. When all open invoices are paid, the connection can be restored.

For more information about that, it's easiest to call us: 0800-0402. They can give you more information about this invoice and how to pay it.

Hi @Jasper 

Many thanks for your reply. 
I called the no you had provided, they told me all invoices are paid and it’s updated in the system. They also suggested me to do a reset of the modem.

Sadly, I am still with the same issue. All lights are green in the modem too. 

Issue:

Browser pops up with the message

Niet beschikbaar.

Helaas, deze pagina is niet beschikbaar op dit moment.

Till yesterday night the internet working fine. I noticed the issue from today morning.

Thanks

That is very odd, the url and the paid invoices don't seem to match up. Did they only suggest to reset the modem or try something else too? The quickest way to take a deeper look into this is calling us again, a colleague can take a deeper look into the connection and what might be happening.

It's also possible for me to take a look, but your details are not on your profile. I can't check anything because of that. If you fill that completely. But since your connection isn't working right know I think calling is best, via the forum will take us longer.

Hi @Jasper 

Many thanks for your reply.

I have updated my profile page. Please let me know if you are able to see the details. 

I have tried to connect to the modem admin portal, there I can see all things are connected properly, but internet is not accessible.

The url

The requested URL /service/administratie/facturen/ik-betaal-nu.htm45350bbe29a3a17552670420aa991e5041d62554cbeed5539900d19077c57d7a45eb9ffc2919b8c8d9134f80b1acf7465f8b6295296f06dc2af10b0744cd38f2c64ff4dac1cbe9956a8cd87c12cdecffec54f991f1485870422cdad04a1276966aba12b49f99e31e23ed985eabfb807885c69e5e966f55bebea14741c164a6e6 was not found on this server.

Thank you, I’ve checked the details with that. The first thing I see is that there was contact about this yesterday and an engineer was planned for today. You didn't mention that in your messages here. It seems the engineer came over 2 hours ago and in his report he states the connection is working now. Does it work for you?

Hi @Jasper 

Thanks for your email.

Yes an engineer came to my address and he was able to solve the problem. 
Now my internet is working fine.

Thanks

Ah, that is good to hear! I was a bit confused when I saw the appointment, but I'm glad it was fixed by him!
If there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask ut.