Skip to main content

Hello,

I am facing installation issue: my fiber connection looks like the one in the pict. I can’t connect the black box kpn has sent me. How should I do?

can you please support?

Admin: Afgesplitst en eigen topic aangemaakt

Hello,

I am facing installation issue: my fiber connection looks like the one in the pict. I can’t connect the black box kpn has sent me. How should I do?

can you please support?

It is better to open a separate thread instead of hijacking someone else’s.

On your picture a coax outlet is shown, which is not the connection for DSL or fiber. If you could order a KPN subscription, their administration indicates that there is a DSL (telephone) or fiber connection at your location. Mostly located in the cupboard with the electricity meter. Have a good look around.

If you can’t find it KPN will have to send a technician.

Hi @Installation issue and welcome to our forum! 

On your picture a coax outlet is shown, which is not the connection for DSL or fiber. If you could order a KPN subscription, their administration indicates that there is a DSL (telephone) or fiber connection at your location. Mostly located in the cupboard with the electricity meter. Have a good look around.

If you can’t find it KPN will have to send a technician.

This is correct. You can also find some pictures on our connection point page. If you click ‘DSL aansluiting’ or ‘Glasvezel aansluiting’ you'll be able to see what the connection points look like. You can also call us on 0800-0402 to ask for help!