Skip to main content

I left current apartment (*** *** *** ***) 20Dec2023 and will move to new one (*** *** *** ***) in 2 month, from 01Mar2024 and no need current I-net for these 2 months. And I'm not sure if in new apartment there is KPN connection.

What is the best to do:

• cancel current contract and what will be cancellation fee, or better
  • to pay for not used i-net for 2months and continue in new apartment.

Can you have a look if in new ant there is KPN box. 

Admin: removed addresses for privacy

A bit more information is needed to give a decent answer:

• Is your current subscription still under 1 or 2 year contract, or is it a monthly subscription?
    • If it is monthly, you can stop the subscription (after 30 days) and return in two months.
    • If you are under contract it is more difficult:
  • Did you check with the postcode check on the KPN site if there is a “comparable or better then current” internet connection available?
    • if there is NO comparable internet on your new address: you can ask to stop the contract for that reason (if you have fiber now, and copper in the new apartment that is not comparable). Not sure if they are so kind to not invoice you the two months :-)
    • if there is comparable internet in the new apartment, you can continue, in the two months you can stop all extra’s like TV etc to save some money. Same for the two months.

Thanks a lot. Indeed, I have minimum 1 year contract from 16May2023. I sent request change of address and will get answer tomorrow. I don't have extras, only i-net.