Skip to main content

Hi! I have an internet plan (Hussel Internet 200 Mbit/s) that I would like to either cancel or move to the lowest cost possible, with less Mbit/s speed.

Reason: I am stuck abroad and unable to return to the Netherlands presently due to the flight ban, so I am not using the internet plan I bought with KPN.

I would prefer to pause/cancel my plan, but since I understand the modem would need to be returned to KPN and I am unable to do so (as I'm not in the Netherlands), I would like to change it to a lower cost.

Hi @tkern! I'm sorry to hear you’re unable to return. 😕 I hope you’re doing well and staying safe.

I've checked your subscription and I see you’re currently paying €50,- each month for the 200 Mbit/s. I can change it to 50 Mbit/s which would be €42,50 each month. Is that an option? If you have access to your MijnKPN over there you can also log in on it, choose your home services in ‘Producten’ > ‘Abonnement wijzigen’ then you can see what the options are and also change it yourself. That's the quickest way. If you’re unable to log in or it isn't working, do let me know! Then I'll adjust it to the 50 Mbit/s for you. 

Thanks Sanne! I do have the MijnKPN app on my phone! So I'll check it over there and see what I should do! :)

Thank you so much for all your help and kind words. Hope you're doing well and staying safe over there, as well.

Great! Make sure to check your e-mail after changing your subscription. If you’ve got a confirmation then it all went through okay. If not, don't hesitate to leave a message here and then I'll look into it. 

You’re very welcome! I am. 😄 I hope you'll be able to travel back soon and wish you all the best!Â