Skip to main content

I have signed up for an abbonement via mobiel.nl, with a waiver of the aansluitkosten. 

However, I have received my first invoice (in november), which is still charging me for the connection cost and is much higher than my abonnement. 

I have contacted customer service and was told that this will be corrected in my next invoice. I have now received my december invoice, and did not see the amount adjusted. 

Good afternoon @heidi.law, welcome to our forum!
When have you spoken to my colleagues about this? A correction will always take place on the invoice in the next month. This means if the correction is submitted in November it will be on the invoice of December but if it's been submitted in December it will be on the invoice of January. (even if it's just a day apart)

I'd like to take a look at your file to see why the correction is taking this long.
Could you update your profile and let me know?

HI I have updated my profile now, please kindly take a look!

Thanks @heidi.law, I'm sending you a private message!

Hi I wanted to know that the costs that I have to pay for my phone in the 2 years that were in the contract and other costs such as the cost of the internet  as well as the insurance should be approximately 75 euros per month.  Why is the amount almost double for this month in the invoice you sent me?

My first month just 20 euros!!!

this month 158 euros!!!

It need to be each month between 70-80