Skip to main content

I bought a home internet package with installation help. I got the modem package, but still the technician did not come to connect the internet. I've been waiting for my internet connection for two weeks. What should I do.

Hi @mrtarik, welcome to our forum! 

I can imagine that you want to have your internet installed, two weeks after receiving the modem. What is the start date of your contract, according to the confirmation of your order? The fastest way to make the appointment with a technician, is by chatting or calling (free phonenumber 0800-0402) with your customerservice. Of course we can help you here through our forum as well, but that is a tad less quick depending on how busy it is. If you'd like us to help you here, please fill in your information in your forum profile. If you let us know you did so here in your topic, then we'll help you with it. 

Hello Alexandra,

The start date of my contract is 24 August. I called the customersrvice and they directed me to 0797852703 phone number. And then I called this number. They directed me a new phone number: 0797852703. Yes, I called this number but anyone didn't answer. This happened bad experience for me. I have tried to make an appointment for two days. This process shouldn't be hard like this. I fill in my information. What should I do?

@mrtarik Hi, I'm sorry to hear that! Thank you for adding your information, I've taken a look straight away.

I see what you told me indeed: you were supposed to be connected to glasvezel (fibreglass) on the 24th of august, but there's occurred some delay in that. Your connection isn't ready yet. I see that my colleagues of our backoffice called and informed you about that on august 25th. KPN Netwerk is the company that’ll install your fibreglass connection and makes sure it's ready for use. For the latest status, you can contact KPN Netwerk. On the bottom of the page are multiple contact options, like chatting or calling. They will help and inform you about the status of your connection.

As soon as that is finished, we can help you by making the installation appointment with a KPN technician.

Hello @Alexandra. As I explain above I had an appoinment on the 24th of august and nobody came. After that, I had an appoinment on the 1st of October and nobody came again. Now I have an appointment on the 26th of  November. I bought my subscription on the 29th of July. I have been waiting for three months and will waiting for around more two months. I have online classes and pay extra money to another company to use internet and it's not good. Please don't direct me to KPNnetwork. I bought my subscription from KPN company and nobody did't say to me I have to wait for four months. Please connect me to the my internet.

@mrtarik I'm sorry to hear that. I would love to tell you that I can fix it for you. But your fibre connection must be finished first, we can't do that for you. We are KPN the ISP (Internet Service Provider) and we make sure that your internet signal is activated on the connection. But your connection itself isn't ready yet. KPN Network is the company that prepares your connection, that is why you have to contact them for the status and any other questions about it. As soon as it's ready, we can provide a signal and a KPN mechanic will be able to install it for you.

Today is  the 26th of  November. And there is no internet. This was really bad experience for me. I will tell you all my friends. I will persuade them not to work with KPN.