Skip to main content

I had an appointment for a new Internet and TV installation. The appointment was agreed and a time slot given. 1 hour into the 2 hour slot I receive an email to say its cancelled as they tried to call me. 

When arranging the appointment online I couldn't enter a UK phone number which I have. I don't have a Dutch mobile yet. 

I cannot find a phone number to call or any way of making contact to explain. I've waited 17 days for this installation. 

How to I speak to someone at KPN?

Thanks 

Lee

admin: added to the title for clarrity 

Hey, The best thing todo is calling KPN’s Customer service number 0800-0402. So another appointment can be made asap. And you can add another phone number where you can be reached.

Thanks. Couldn't find that number anywhere. 

Lee

@Lee Spears Welcome to our forum. 

I see that @Dragons already gave you the number of our customer service. 

Maybe there is still something I can do for you, could you fill in your forum profile and let me know when you did? 

Then I will check what I can do! 

Hi @Rutger_ I have now filled in as much of my profile as I can. 

Thanks for the welcome.

Lee

@Lee Spears Is there maybe a phone number you could fill into your profile? 

There is a chance we need to contact you before the appointment! :)

Hi @Rutger_ I've added my number. I'm out of the country until returning 30th Dec. I'm looking for an appointment as close to this date or just after if possible.

Is this something you could arrange?

I'll be available at the property after 11am on the 30th Dec.

Thanks 

Lee

@Rutger_ sorry, correction. I'm back on 31st Dec. Not 30th. Thanks 

Lee

@Lee Spears Thanks for your reaction. I made the appointment with the mechanic, the first possible date after 31-12-2021 is 03-01-2022 between 10:00 and 12:00. 

So the mechanic will be at your house then! Could you let me know when everything is fixed? 

@Rutger_ thanks for your support! I assume you have given the mechanic my UK phone number?

I will be at home awaiting the call!

Thanks once again, you are a great help!

Lee

@Lee Spears Is it correct that the mechanic has been to your house and that the connection is working now?

@Rutger_ All done! Many thanks for your support.

Lee