Skip to main content

Dears, 

Because my dutch is not so good, I would like to adress you a question in english. 

I receve the package for internet. I install the wifi modem and everything is functional except that I do not have access to the internet. 

Does this need to be activitated from KPN side? 

Is it something I can do it myself, cuz’ I am working from home and I really need the internet. 

Thank you in advance

Hello @Teodor , you have to receive an email with the activation-date, from that date on you must have an internetconnection.

What type of modem dou you have and are all the lights green?

Do you have an fibreglass connection or an xDSL-connetion?

Hello @Teodor , you have to receive an email with the activation-date, from that date on you must have an internetconnection.

What type of modem dou you have and are all the lights green?

Do you have an fibreglass connection or an xDSL-connetion?

Hello, 

Yes I receive an email that on 18th of June a technician will come to my place for instalation. I was thinking that since I know how that works is a matter to save time from both sides and do it by myself. 

And also I need it urgently because as I said I am working from home, so I am using my smartphone as hotspot. 

In the house there is fibreglass connection and the modem is KPN box 12. 

The instalation I did is like this. The fiber goes to below box and from that goes to the wifi router and as you can see in the picture it looks like the internet is on, but it isn't. Should I made any settings in the router? 

And also please see below the wifi router user and pass which I think could be the cause for which I cannot connect to the internet

anyone have an update for this? 

Hello @Teodor, thank you for your message! I understand you have already installed your fiber connection yourself, yet you're unable to use your internet connection. That's because your internet connection is not yet active. Your internet connection will be activated on the 18th of June, when the technician comes over. I cannot cancel the technician, as they are necessary to properly install a fiber connection. Therefore, I have to ask you to be patient and wait until the technician has visited you.

Ok, Thank you!