Skip to main content

I’ve been having problems with my internet connection, and would say it is unacceptably poor. I’ve monitored the connection for 8 hours and had the results above. I would say that this was one of the better days of service. What is likely causing this? Does KPN resolve these issues, or provide release from contract when this isn’t possible?

Hi @Lew510, welcome! How have you monitored this? Can you tell me more about what you're experiencing with your connection? Also relevant to know, what Experia Box are you using, and what else do you have in your network.

Hey Erik.

I have an experia box v12

It’s a simple tool that pings Google servers via https (port 443) every 3 seconds. I’m connecting via a Macbook pro directly to the hub. The below also has problems: 

• connecting to a TP link RE-450 in extender mode, connected via ethernet to the KPN box
  • connecting via ethernet directly to the KPN box and running the KPN service tool for checking internet connection (error says data not available) 

thank!

update on availability below.

This very accurately reflects my ability to use the internet. It is mostly, unusable. I am now using my phone when surfing the internet or doing something that cannot be interrupted. I use the kpn experia box connection if downloading files. 

Thanks for the info, @Lew510. I understand this also happens on a wired connection, so I would like to check this out on our side. Please fill in your forum profile and reply here when you've done so. I'll take a look at the connection and see if we can figure out what is going on here.