Skip to main content

Hello,

I have recently opted for the “faster internet-100Mb/s” service via MijnKPN. I received a new modem (Experia box V10) and a mechanic was sent to my home to install and upgrade my connection.

But ever since my internet was upgraded, I am experiencing at least 1 internet disconnection per day. The service light turns orange and the internet light turns red. Then it randomly connects again after a while

Could you please check to see why the connection has become so unstable after the upgrade? This has made it very difficult for me to work from home

In case this is helpful, Below is a typical example of my modem’s “service log” everytime the disconnection happens

I appreciate any help

Some additional information:
The connection always disconnects a few minutes after I start downloading something. It seems to drop off under relatively heavy loads.  I have never had such issue before the upgrade

Hi @Hamid Reza, welcome to our forum!
You've already filled out your personal info on your profile I see. I've taken a look at your connection and it seems there's something wrong on our end.
To fix this we'll need to send over an engineer. When would this best suit you the next couple of days?

Hi Thomas. Thanks for the quick response. The soonest available date that is possible from your side would be great for me. If tomorrow is already possible, that would be good

Thanks! I'm afraid the earliest possible date is monday 07-12 between 12:00 and 14:00. I've scheduled him in to create a ticket. If this time or date does not suit you we can ofcourse reschedule but I'm afraid there's no earlier option.

Much appreciated Thomas