Skip to main content

Dear,

I have no internet. I tried to fix the issue by the help on KPN website directions but it direct me to call the service. When I am calling the service, I could not figure our the steps because I could not understand the Dutch. 

I need to contact with KPN in English.

Could someone help me here?

Hi @Tamer77, welcome to our forum. When you call our customer service at 0800-0402 and go through the steps, you will be connected to a colleague who'll be able to help you in English. 

We can also try to help you here on the forum, but since it is a forum it is slower than calling. If that is okay, you can completely fill out your profile and tell us you've done so.

Can you also tell us what exactly isn't working, is it a wired connection, is it Wifi? Can you take a look at your modem and tell us which indicator lights are on?

To help you we'll need more information about the situation.

Hi Jasper,

Thank you for the reply. When I am calling the customer service 0800-0402, I could not get the steps to receive the help in English. I could not understand in Dutch to pass the steps. That is the problem. 

Could you help me to pass these steps to reach the one who I can talk in English?

I have a problem on wired internet. There is no connection. On modem, there is a yellow light on service part.

Best Regards,

When you don't reply to the Dutch steps you'll be connected to a colleague after a bit. You could try that again.

The other option is here on the forum, but we'll need your information on your profile:

you can completely fill out your profile and tell us you've done so

Have you done this? Without your details on your profile we won't be able to see anything.

I haven't seen a reply from you and I don't see details on your profile. Did you manage to speak to a colleague in the phone?