Skip to main content

I am a new customer. It’s been a month waiting the installation to be done and internet is activated. As per information I received, I will get 2 visits from 2 technicians: one from KPN Netwerk to prepare the fiber optic connection and one from KPN itself to install the equipment. The KPN Netwerk technician was supposed to come today but they never came.

The order status shows that the connection date starts today, 5 August 2022 but I haven’t received any SMS that it’s activated. Does the internet connection activation depend on the KPN Netwerk technician? If they don’t prepare/install the fiber optic then I will not  have any internet then? 

There are already ethernet cables in my apartment inside the box where the smart meter and electrical  cables are. I tried to plug those cables to the KPN box but the LED for internet keeps blinking and there’s no internet connection. I was hoping that it would work. 😅

Hi @EN Wilmasari .  Is there already a fibre box plus adapter in your home? Can you take a picture of the setup?