Skip to main content

Hi Team, We are facing issue with Internat as the connection is not stable and stop and come back after 5mins . It is happening 3-4 time a day and since we are working from home it is impacting a lot.

Did you already added your profile?

If they don’t know who you are, they can’t do anything. 

Hi @Manjaree, what a pity you’re experiencing instability :slight_frown: 

When I run a diagnostic on your line, I can't find any notable issues. Apart from an occasional disconnect that seems to be caused by yourself, your line is completely stable, at least in our infrastructure. Do you restart or reset the Experia Box on an almost daily basis? 

Are you working with wifi only? Or are you using an Ethernet cable to connect your laptop/pc and is that connection down as well?

What happens when you notice your connection is gone? Have you ever checked the lights on your Experia Box at a moment like that? Are some lights a different color than usual? Or are some lights not even burning any more?

I haven’t heard from you again, so I’m assuming don’t need any more assistance. If you have any other question, please let me know!

Hi Maja,

We don't restart our internet everyday...its occasionally when we face lot of unstable connection.Yesterday 3 Nov also connection was very unstable. 

We are working with wifi only.

I have not noticed about the lights on Modem when connection is down..may be next time I will do that also.

Thx.

Yesterday 3 Nov also connection was very unstable. 

We are working with wifi only.

I don't see any instability yesterday, and since you're only working via wifi, I'm beginning to suspect your wifi signal is what we should be focusing on. 

Do you have a laptop or pc that you can connect to the Experia Box with an Ethernet cable? That way you can test if it's only the wifi signal that's gone at a moment of instability. If you have a working connection when your device is connected with a cable, we know for sure that it's a wifi issue!

This one's in Dutch only, but might offer some help in improving your wifi signal:

Thanks for it. I think the issue is with Modem only because initially at my place the connection is for our landlord and in last 8-9 years we never faced this problem.In sept 2020 we owned this house and changed it on our name,for that KPN closes our landlord connection and give a new modem on our name and from there it all started. I also complained earlier about unstable connection and some handyman from KPN came and informed us that the connection from KPN to Modem is very old , so he has taken out all that connections , which were in our living room and connected  modem direct to the kpn , which is near by our entrance. But from my experience this change of connection  of Modem is also not solving the problem.

Please look into it.

I've measured your line the last couple of days and don't see any instability, so your problem really doesn't seem to exist in our infrastructure. 

What I also see, is that you'll be connected to fiber in about a week, let's hope that's a game changer, since your fiber connection point will be located somewhere else :slight_smile: