Skip to main content

so i ordered a KPN internet for my house however it is still on the way since they need to install the cables first. 

now i look onto my kpn registered to (...) but i can only see my old phone number product that i used to have through KPN (not anymore i changed providers). i try to add my internet product so i can manage but i can’t. can you please assist me in this my customer number: (...)

Thank you

Nour

*Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Hi, @Nour Tawfik, welcome! You can add the internet product, but, as it isn't active yet, you will need to take a few more steps.

Go to your MijnKPN and click on Producten > Product Toevoegen > Thuis. You will see the below text. Click on the marked wordt to open up additional fields. Fill those out, and then you should be able to complete the coupling with the blue button. Be advised, though, you won't be able to manage anything about the product until it has been fully activated and is working. 

On the same page in your MijnKPN (Producten) you can also find the option to remove a product. Click on the ‘Ontkoppel product’ link a the very bottom. On the next page you can then select the old mobile product and remove it.