Skip to main content

Hello !

I have installed the ISRA and the Modem correctly, but still no internet active today.

The “Glas” led from the ISRA is off and the Internet led from the Modem is blinking.

(november 2nd was supposed to be the activation date)

What to do ? 

THanks 

Hi @ISRA defective, welcome! The fastest way to resolve this, is to call my colleagues (0800-0402). They are 24/7 available for this kind of issues. You might want to unplug the power cord from this fiber socket for about two minutes and then turn it back on. If it's still not working, please give us a call. If you can't or won't call, please update your forum profile with your adress and customer number. We will check it tomorrow morning, because we aren't around 24/7 here 😞

Try this Servicetool ~> https://mijn.kpn.com/r/bestelling-status

You can track your order status and if the button “Start installation” is enabled (which means ready for service) you can click on it and use the Servicetool installation tool to help you to install and validate your installation.

Or try the Servicetool for installation directly from here (after first checking the order status) https://www.kpn.com/service/pakket-installeren/installatiehulp.htm

Hello,

yes indeed the button start connecting is not enabled yet… 

Check. There is also a date. Which date do you see to start with the installation. 

November 2nd !

Ok, than they have a delay with your line. Normally KPN will call you to inform you why. I would say wait today and call them tomorrow (offcourse you can call them always).

Thanks for your help !

Hi @ISRA defective. Thanks for filling in your profile. The ‘Glas’ light not burning means that the line isn't ready yet. But, when I'm looking at it now, it seems everything is now in order. Is that correct, do you have a working line?

Hello Erik,

no its not working today

The light on the ISRA « glas » is still off

Have you tried disconnecting everything from electricity for at least 2 minutes? This may help.

Yes i have tried disconnecting all.

@Marcia_ , i have also tried calling the number you gave me but it’s all in Dutch..

@Erik_  i have schedule an appointment for the technician on Monday… i expect the cost will be covered by KPN ..

According to our systems, your connection should be working, @ISRA defective. Combined with the glas-light not burning, this indicates that there's something not quite right in the street cabinet. So, it's good that you've scheduled a technician. He should be able to fix this and get your connection going. And the cost will indeed be ours.

@Erik_ , thanks for your reply !

will wait Monday then ..

According to our systems, your connection should be working, @ISRA defective. Combined with the glas-light not burning, this indicates that there's something not quite right in the street cabinet. So, it's good that you've scheduled a technician. He should be able to fix this and get your connection going. And the cost will indeed be ours.

The cost will be ours if it is a problem outside* which it like 99% sure but it isn't something we can guarantee. Only the technician who will come to you on Monday will tell you for sure.

I see the technician has been and fixed the problem in the street cabinet, @ISRA defective. Is everything in working order now?

I see the technician has been and fixed the problem in the street cabinet, @ISRA defective. Is everything in working order now?

Hello @Erik_

Yes he fixed the problem quickly indeed… you’re right, it was coming from the street cabinet and my home installation was good already.

everything is working fine.