Skip to main content

Hi,

My internet stopped working. I was on a business trip from december and now I come home and Internet light does not work at all. 

Wifi and Power lights are green,Service is yellow and that's all. I tryed to reset the modem 10+ times,tryed to turn on and off even more times,tryed to reset the modem over kpn.com/service (which btw doesn't work). 

I have problems with KPM from the beginning as you were late with the service a month although I ordered start of the service in advance. Then the substitute modem was there as KPN promises the service where they don't have all conditions,I lost at least 100 euros just waiting for KPN to provide what they promised. 

Again I'll need to lose money on internet although i'm paying this 50 €pm. 

Can you please assist with this? 

*Admin: titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid

Hi,

Can you please tell me what do I need to do,where do I need to go to order a technician to come and fix my modem so I can work?

My modem works but internet doesn't although (no light at all) I tryed to apply all the approaches from KPN instructions many many times to fix it.  

I need to work. In covid we're all business customers. Please can you provide me the answer how to get a technician to fix this? 

Thanks!

Hi @GoGru I'm sorry to hear your internet isn't working. Could you tell me a bit more? How did you try to reset the modem? Did you try to press the reset hole on the KPN Box? 

Perhaps the quickest way to get help is by calling our customer service (0800-0402) or by starting a chat on our website. A colleague can help you and check your connection and KPN Box instantly. We can help you here too, of course, but we (moderators) can't respond directly to you messages, so it might take more time. 

I know Bart,this anger is not directed towards you,just I'm hopeless with the service that KPN management defined to support. 

I tryed literally everything. I switched it off and on, I tryed to reset it using that hidden hole in the back. Many times. I tryed to check on MijnKPN website and app the connetciom,tryed to reset the modem using KPN server online,apply their "recommendations",checks..

I'll try to call that number to get the customer service,thanks for the insight. As well,can you please give me the link where I can chat on a website? as I really didn't see any chat option.

Wait until an moderator picks this up, or call 0800 0402 

Good luck. 

I need it,thanks!

If you are in a hurry call 0800-0402. At this forum the moderators are very busy and it can take a day or more for a responds.

Goodmorning @GoGru That's ok and I perfectly understand that you're angry. I'm sorry I forget to include the link for the chat with the custumer service. You can find it here, on the bottomof the page. If you want assistance from the moderating team, please fill in your personale information on your  KPN Forum profiel

Thanks @Bart_ ,I called that number first thing in the morning and they sent a technician to see the issue right away. 

Thank you all very very much for your support!! :hugging:

Have a great day !:sun_with_face:

Good to hear @GoGru! A technician sounds like the best plan in this instance, as well. I expect he will be able to fix this for you :)