Skip to main content

Hello Team,

Today morning my internet stopped working. I check the modem and the internet light was continuously blinking and when i looked at the main internet out let, i found that the Connect light is off. 

Please find attached the image for the same. Is this something which i can solve or there is some issue with the line itself. 

Please help. 

Hi @Balesh Bhatt, welcome to out forum. The indicator lights suggest there is no signal coming in from the outside. Have you checked our Storingen (outage) page on our website? Does that show a disruption at your address? If it does, that means it is a known malfunction and we're working on it.

If it doesn't show there, it is something else. We'll need to take a look at the connection. The quickest way to do so is calling us: 0800-0402. A colleague will be able to check the connection with you directly. 

Thank you very much  for the help Jasper 🙂

The network is back now. I think it's the mantinence work happening in the area as it came automatically. I just switched off and on the main network outlet. 

Really appreciated you help and quick response.

Regards,

Balesh

You're welcome @Balesh Bhatt. That is good news, I'm glad it works again. It sounds like there was some maintanance or a small disruption going on. 

If there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask us 🙂