Skip to main content

Hello, my internet stopped working at 3pm yesterday (October 4th) and it’s still not working (October 5th 9pm). My neighbour who else has KPN has the same problem. We received a text message on October 5th at 10am that there was an outage and that it was fixed this afternoon - but still no internet! What happened? 

Hi @jenny28! If the outage is fixed and you still don't have a connection, try restarting your router by disconnecting it from the power outlet, wait for two minutes, and connect it again. If that doesn't work, try resetting it as well (step 2). If that doesn't work either, chances are the outage hasn't been fixed yet, despite the text message. Check kpn.com/storing just to be sure. If that page says there's no outage, you can always call us by dialing 0800-0402. If you tell the answering robot that you’ve got a ‘storing’ then you should be connected to a colleague of mine who can help you out with this. Hopefully it's fixed soon! If calling doesn't work for you, please leave a message here and I'll look further into it. 

Hello @Sanne_M in the middle of the night it started working again. So we are good. Thank you.

Happy to hear it, and thanks for letting me know!