Skip to main content

I have been waiting 6 months now for Internet. After my last post I was promised action, but I have heard nothing. The only contact I have had was from someone wanting to install a line at the wrong address. I have started a process to Install a ziggo line but that will take months.

I have a kpn line. The tenant before me who left 9 days before me had kpn internt. So I have to ask is KPN the worst company in the Netherlands?

On this forum, customers help other customers. If you complete your data on your profile page of the forum a moderator - who has access to that data - can see what is going on.

But first question… did you manage to get a contract with KPN? The photo shows the Network Termination Unit for GPON. If the previous tenant had KPN glass fiber then when your contract went ok., the only thing required seems that a technician should enable the port and KPN has to send you the Ethernet cable and the Experiabox router.

Do you have any clue as to why this is not happening?

Oh, and be polite. KPN is not the worst company. Millions of happy subscribers. It helps in conversations between people and with a company to keep emotions under control.

Hi @TKendall, I've asked my colleagues to reach out and inform you about the current situation. I have no update for you myself unfortunately. You should receive a call within 3 business days. My apologies!

On this forum, customers help other customers. If you complete your data on your profile page of the forum a moderator - who has access to that data - can see what is going on.

But first question… did you manage to get a contract with KPN? The photo shows the Network Termination Unit for GPON. If the previous tenant had KPN glass fiber then when your contract went ok., the only thing required seems that a technician should enable the port and KPN has to send you the Ethernet cable and the Experiabox router.

Do you have any clue as to why this is not happening?

Oh, and be polite. KPN is not the worst company. Millions of happy subscribers. It helps in conversations between people and with a company to keep emotions under control.

@Marcia_  6 days and no call

I’m very sorry to hear that.. I reached out to another team within KPN and they will call you within three business days. I am confident they will call you, but please keep me posted!